Sunday, May 31, 2009

Procrastination

1. Which is a worse offense to humanity:
Jessica Simpson singing You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) or the Pussicat Dolls version of Tainted Love?

Note: I really like the Flo Rida version.
Note: I just noticed that Flo + Rida = FLORIDA

2. Literal Versions of Music Videos.

3. Dream Jobs:
   a. Environmental manager of a brewery by day, 80s DJ by night.
   b. Blondie
   c. Professional beach volleyball player.
   d. Costume designer for Salt, Pepa, and DJ Spinderella.

4. Where should I go on vacation this summer, Nature's Closet to visit Kelly and Hamblesaurus Rex or Boston to visit Emily and Clelia?


1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

I will come with you on this vacation. I'm mad that I haven't been vacationing and my youth is fleeting.

Also, I enjoyed immensely the music videos.