Saturday, August 14, 2010

My new favorite things

I love Poladroid! A free program that turns your pictures into polaroids. It's so much fun.

The Space Needle from the Hamilton Viewpoint at dusk.


Someone paragliding at Elings Park in Santa Barbara.

Iced tea with fruit! I have been drinking approximately 45 glasses a day.
Step 1: Brew some black tea, stronger than you would normally drink it.
Step 2: Fill a glass with frozen fruit (I like strawberries, peaches, and mangoes).
Step 3: Pour tea over frozen fruit. Cool.
Step 4: Drink up, then eat the fruit.
Step 5: Repeat.

Tea with fruit next to dead herbs.

My mountain bike finally came! It's bright green and yellow with pink grips and I love it!

My favorite birthday present. Thanks Dan!

One of my favorite people ever came to visit. Emily was in town for a wedding. She is so very popular that I only got to see her one night, but we had a great time. We drank some $5 martinis, caught up, and played bingo.
Facebook wives reunited!

I figured out the macro setting on my camera. I disturbed this spider's home when I finally got rid of the evidence of our failed container garden.
Sorry spider! Keep eating mosquitoes.

No comments: