Monday, December 8, 2008

Groceries

If you know me, you know that I love to go grocery shopping. Sometimes I call it 'going to the supermarket'. However, I am about to leave SoCal (don't call it that) for three glorious weeks, and I don't want to waste food.

So I tried to time my grocery purchasing perfectly to run out of groceries on Wednesday night. I figured I may have to throw in a purchased meal or bagel here or there, but I would be fine.

Apparently, not.

Tonight for dinner, I had a sprouted corn tortilla (WHICH ARE THE BEST THINGS IN GOD'S CREATION) with canned tomatoes and black beans (of course I have black beans, this isn't the apocalypse) and hot sauce. I also had chunks of firm (firm is better) tofu on the side. I washed this all down with a Ranier Tallboy (or, as my roommate Ainsley calls them, a Vitamin R).

The Rainier Tallboy may have had to do more with finals stress than lack of groceries, though.

No comments: