How I've been spending my spring break:
1. Wake up around 8 am.
2. Lay around, dozing on and off until 9 am.
3. Get up, drag a blanket to my dad's recliner in the living room.
4. Spend ten minutes trying to figure out how to turn on the tv.
5. Watch basketball.
6. Eventually, get hungry, go upstairs and make Cheerios.
7. Bring Cheerios downstairs.
8. Watch basketball.
9. Realize that I talk, out loud, to the tv.
10. Watch more basketball.
11. Make lunch.
12. Watch more basketball.
13. Go to dinner, at a bar, where we can watch basketball.
14. More basketball.