Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hobbies

I realized that I have a really difficult time answering when people ask me what I do for fun.

I'm not boring...I do things that are fun, but I usually end up answering, "Ummm...I ride my bike, and, uh, I go to the gym, and, uhhh, I'm in a book club..." I could never figure out why I couldn't answer that question well.

I think I figured it out. My main hobby is 'reading about things on the internet'.

No specific topic, or area of interest. I just like learning about things. This week, I've learned about:
- Preserving fresh basil (I performed a science experiment!)
- Feral children (Most have been proven fake!)
- Lyme disease (There's a contreversy!)

Now, I have an answer, "My hobbies include reading about things on the internet, and embroidery."


No comments: