Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dolphin dreams

My dad and I were swimming around in an enormous salt water pool. We were having a grand old time, just swimming around, when a weirdo dolphin swam up to us! it was swimming strangely, kind of flopping around like the one flippered penguin Morgan and I saw in New Zealand. My dad and I decided we should help it out. We realized that this poor dolphin had something stuck in its dolphin teeth! (Why this caused the dolphin to swim badly, I have no idea, but it made sense in dream land.) Once we got the chunk of fish out of its dolphin teeth, I realized that this was no ordinary dolphin! This creature was actually Kelly Walden who had somehow been magically transformed into a dolphin! Once I realized that, I knew I had to transform her back. So I did. Somehow. It's unclear. (I definitely did not use Oculus Reparo or Expelliarmus though because those spells are not very useful.) Anyway, I transformed Kelly back into a human, and you know what? The unobservant clown hadn't even noticed that she'd been turned into a dolphin! So my dad and I laughed and laughed and laughed at her.

No comments: