Thursday, June 5, 2008

I love breakfast!


I love breakfast! I love breakfast food, in the morning, or for dinner. I love to eat breakfast, whether it be cereal or leftover Chinese food. I love breakfast places. I love the abundance of breakfast places in Bellingham. I want a boyfriend because then someone would be societally required to buy be breakfast once a week. My last two years of college, I ate peanut butter toast for breakfast every single day. I love omelettes. I love toast. I REALLY love homefries from the Original Pancake House. Today for breakfast, I had a granola bar and Apple Jacks. Yesterday I had leftover cold spaghetti. I had my most surreal life experience at a Chinese breakfast restaraunt in New Zealand.




Also, I might be really hungry right now.

1 comment:

KJW said...

HOMEFRIES!!!! HOMEFRIES HOMEFRIES HOMEFRIES HOMEFRIES! HOMEFRIES!! HOMEFRIES HOMEFRIES HOMEFRIES!!!!!