Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today is the best day at Appliance Depot

Today it is the best day at Appliance Depot because today is the day that this month's issue of Northwest Business Monthly arrives. That means I get to spend two hours reading a magazine. There are all sorts of interesting articles in Northwest Business Monthly, like- "Business Personality: Mayor Dean Maxwell" and "Sedro-Woolley Surveyors Get Serious" and "Ferndale- The Next Downtown Destination?".

I am so excited.

Today is also the best day at Appliance Depot because my officemate and my boss are both gone, so when I am done reading Northwest Business Monthly, I can watch youtube videos while I stuff envelopes.

1 comment:

KJW said...

Surveyors cannot GET serious because they already ARE serious. That'd be like me GETTING awesome. Impossible. I am already awesome, every second every minute every day.