Monday, August 29, 2011

Triathlon Training - Week 13

Here's how triathlon training went for the week:

Monday:
Goal: 35 minute swim
Accomplished: 35 minute swim. Normally, my schedule has swim/bike days on Monday and Wednesday, but since I knew I'd be biking all day Saturday and Sunday, I switched things up a bit and pushed all my biking to the end of the week.

Tuesday:
Goal: Brick
Accomplished: 10 mile ride, 2 mile run. Brick! My legs didn't even feel too bad, and I did this run only a little slower than my normal 2 miles runs.

Wednesday:
Goal: 21 minute swim
Accomplished: 30 minute swim.

Thursday:
Goal: 35 minute run
Accomplished: I moved my long run to Thursday, because I knew there was no way that was happening on Sunday after two days of biking.

Friday:
Goal: Rest
Accomplished: I'm glad I took this rest day before two days of beating my body up

Saturday & Sunday:
Goal: Ride my ass off at Mammoth Mountain.
Accomplished: Done & Done and covered in scabs & weird tan lines to prove it. Pictures coming later.


No comments: