Monday, May 23, 2011

New haaaaaair.

So I decided to be impulsive this weekend. I was bored with my hair, so obviously the obvious thing to do was to impulsively dye and cut my hair myself.

Before:


Soaking my scalp with chemicals.


Ah! I'm a red head.

I've never actually cut my own hair before, but I've cut other peoples'. Plus my hair is thin, fine and straight. I just grabbed a section in the front and started cutting.


In process shot. I thought about leaving it like that and having a side-rattail.


I cut about 3.5 - 4 inches off.


The final product! I really like it. It's not perfect, and I had to make a few small snips on longer pieces this morning, but I think that it's pretty awesome for my first self-administered hair cut.

Plus, now I look more like Ginny Weasley for the magical bachelorette party adventure.

No comments: