Monday, May 2, 2011

Quick Weekend Update

I'm officially moved into my new place, and I'm almost all the way unpacked!
Favorite thing: Full-size (maybe even extra big!) shower. The shower at my old apartment was one of those standing shower stalls, in size extra small. It was impossible to bend over and remain in the shower. Thus, leg shaving decreased to about once a month. Sorry, people at the gym who are offended by ladies with body hair.

In addition to being huge, the new shower has super sweet decals. I'll take some pictures tomorrow. Hint: they are pond themed.

While I was sad to see my dog BFF Lassen go back to his owners, I'm glad to get back into the routine of going to the gym after work. My April work out stats were pretty sad.

I got this week off to a good start and went to spin class, then lifted afterwards. My deltoids are sore, in that most awesome way.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and look forward to pictures of my awesome shower!

No comments: