Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday- FML edition

Today is moving day...which I hate.
Today I had to go to the Lady Doctor...which I hate.
Today I got a flat tire (on moving day!)...which I hate.

Ugggghhhhh...and since my car is packed full of stuff (moving day), I couldn't even access my tire changing tools. Despite hating flat tires, I actually kind of like changing tires. But, due to the lack or access to tire changing implements and the fact that I was at work (and supposed to be working) I just said "eff this", called AAA and let them deal with it.

Luckily, Strawberry has a full size spare, so I can finish moving and then deal with getting the other tire fixed.

In cheerier news, this was in my parking lot at work this morning:

I'm not sure that I would let my hypothetical children be tested for autism in that creeper vehicle.

No comments: