11. Mr. Darcy. He's handsome, he's rich, he's kind of an asshole...what's not to love?
10. Andy Bernard from The Office. Most girls would probably pick Jim, but they just don't know how to have fun in a relationship.
8. Nick from Freaks & Geeks. He plays the drums. I have a thing for drummers. He romantically recites metal lyrics to his girlfriend.
7. Eric from Undeclared. He works at Copy Town and could make me a pillowcase with his face on it.
6. Stephen Cobert. Date, Do, or Dump: Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart? Dump Conan, Do John, and Date Steve.
5. The Natural. Oh, hey there Robert Redford in baseball pants.
4. Barack Hussein Obama. I'm looking for a man with a body like Barack and a Denzel Face.
3. Justin Timberlake. The way he moves is so hot.
2. Special Agent Fox Mulder. Newsflash: I am actually a huge geek, and nowhere is it more apparent than in my love for the X-Files. I am almost as excited about the new X-Files movie as the Olympics. Call me, Mulder!
1. Indiana Jones. He was my first love. I was four when The Last Crusade came out and I've never looked back. When I was seven or so, it was announced that there weren't going to be anymore Indiana Jones movies. According to my mom, I started crying. The new Indiana Jones movie is more exciting than the Olympics.