Sunday, March 2, 2008

Boyfriends

In my life, I have had two boyfriends (Right, Nicole?), but I don't have one now. Here is a list of my top eleven fake boyfriends:
11. Mr. Darcy. He's handsome, he's rich, he's kind of an asshole...what's not to love?



10. Andy Bernard from The Office. Most girls would probably pick Jim, but they just don't know how to have fun in a relationship.







9. Bill Haverchuck from Freaks and Geeks. Just look at that smile!







8. Nick from Freaks & Geeks. He plays the drums. I have a thing for drummers. He romantically recites metal lyrics to his girlfriend.







7. Eric from Undeclared. He works at Copy Town and could make me a pillowcase with his face on it.










6. Stephen Cobert. Date, Do, or Dump: Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart? Dump Conan, Do John, and Date Steve.








5. The Natural. Oh, hey there Robert Redford in baseball pants.













4. Barack Hussein Obama. I'm looking for a man with a body like Barack and a Denzel Face.















3. Justin Timberlake. The way he moves is so hot.













2. Special Agent Fox Mulder. Newsflash: I am actually a huge geek, and nowhere is it more apparent than in my love for the X-Files. I am almost as excited about the new X-Files movie as the Olympics. Call me, Mulder!







1. Indiana Jones. He was my first love. I was four when The Last Crusade came out and I've never looked back. When I was seven or so, it was announced that there weren't going to be anymore Indiana Jones movies. According to my mom, I started crying. The new Indiana Jones movie is more exciting than the Olympics.

4 comments:

KJW said...

Nick and Eric look a LOT alike.

What about Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back? Han > Indiana Jones

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with Harrison as Han, but I like him better in Indiana Jones - lots more scenes with intense running, making more scenes with sweaty gleaming body. Oh Harrison.
And, thanks for the bachelorette dedication. I don't remember much from that night, but I do remember that, and it made me so happy.
I also remember very randomly getting out of the car at McDonald's and walking/running home. Why did I do that?

Nicole Kristine said...

Andy Bernard would never cheat on me with you, FYI.

Anonymous said...

I love men also... but NOTHING is more exciting than the Olympics!!!