Monday, March 10, 2008

A fruitful day

Whenever there is a cold germ in my vicinity, I get sick. Yesterday, I spent approximately 1.5 hours out of bed, and 22.5 hours lying on the couch. It was okay, because I accomplished a lot. First, I watched Texas beat Oklahoma State. Then I watched the "One Week Until Selection Sunday!" special report. I fell in love with Adam Emmenecker. The Drake Bulldogs are totally the new Gonzaga. I took a several hour nap. I read, but not the bookclub book, because it was all the way on the kitchen counter and I couldn't reach it. I watched Gonzaga barely beat Santa Clara. I concluded that Matt Bouldin looks like the slightly deranged love child of Adam Morrison and John Mayer.
I took another nap. Jodi got me a popsicle. I watched the Darjeeling Limited. I moved from the couch to my bed, where I read some more. Then I went to sleep.

1 comment:

Nicole Kristine said...

You couldn't even reach the book with your flanhoodles? Are your flanhoodles even worthy of being called flanhoodles if they can't perform flanhoodley duties?

Also, the world wide web thanks you for chronicling your very interesting day.