Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm back!

The 6th Annual Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival was a huge success!

The new venue was awesome, with great sound, a huge screen and a swanky atmosphere. We almost doubled the number of attendees from previous years, and we more than doubled the income from last year's raffle with the silent auction this year.

People seemed to really enjoy the films, and even at ticket sales, the most bottle-necked area, people were smiling and talking and having a good time.

I deem it a success!

Between the Film Fest on Friday, snowboarding two days this weekend, and daylight savings time, I was quite the zombie on Monday. Spending the entire day processing money from the Film Festival didn't exactly help.

I slept about ten hours last night, and I could have definitely kept sleeping this morning, but I am slowly returning to the land of the living.

I don't know why I made the decision to have a non-caffeinated beverage this morning, but that was dumb. So I am going to wander off to find some coffee before I fall asleep on this stack of thank you cards.

No comments: