Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three Things Thursday - Big City Edition

1. This weekend I made only my second trip ever into San Francisco. It was so fun to be in a real city again!

Concrete! Buildings!

I got coffee from Blue Bottle Coffee for the first time.

It was delicious, and the snobby baristas made me feel like I was home.


2. The reason I was in San Francisco was for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass.

It's a huge (free!) festival in Golden Gate Park that attracts 600,000 people over three days.

So many people!


Katie and I got there early to hold down the fort for our lazier friends.


And had some Breakfast PBRs.


3. We ended up having a mini-grad school reunion at Hardly Strictly. I got to see a whole bunch of people I hadn't seen since graduation last year, which was awesome.

Bren Awesomeness


Additionally, this is what it's doing outside my office right now:


Yep, that's snow. This is how I feel about it:


I guess I'm going to spin class tonight.

No comments: