Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I escaped from my snow prison!

Visibility cleared enough (I could see the lake!) that I felt comfortable leaving my house. I swept off the several inches of snow that had accumulated on my car, and headed to the gym.

I did three miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes. Yay on time, boo for being back on the treadmill. I also did 30 minutes on the stationary bike, and it was super tough after my run. Also difficult was doing arm weights after my hour and a half of shoveling. I powered through a few sets, but then I thought that I'll probably have to dig my car out again tomorrow, so I don't want to be too sore. So I did some abs and headed into work to check my email and grab some stuff, just in case tomorrow is another work from home day.

Now I am off to the grocery store for some snowstorm essentials, ie bread, peanut butter, broccoli, and beer.

I am so excited that my roommate and her puppy are back from the bay!

Meira says "hello!" Lynn say "I haven't showered in days!"

No comments: