Monday, February 28, 2011

I don't care if it's 10 degrees out, I'm eating a smoothie!

In other news, I'm obsessed with my new blender. Tonight's dinner smoothie was almond milk, frozen peaches, frozen strawberries, a banana, and a ton of spinach.

However, the smoothies + the cold temps = me being way too cold. I need to figure out more things to make with my favorite new toy. Maybe edamame hummus? Maybe many kinds of hummus?

I was definitely feeling my major butt bruise from snowboarding on Saturday in spin class today. Ouch! After spin class, the room where I do my strength/core was packed, so I hopped on the elliptical for 30 minutes, hoping it would clear. By the time the room had emptied a little, I was so hungry, I bailed on lifting, and just went home so I could make a smoothie. Definitely the right decision.

No comments: