Friday, February 25, 2011

Snowstorm benefits

1. I get to work from home. This means I cracked a work from home lunch beer at exactly 12:01.
2. I get to make my Save Servce! calls from home. Don't cancel AmeriCorps!
3. Watching the pup porpoise through snow drifts bigger than she is.
4. Since I flaked on going grocery shopping before it hit, I am being creative with my cooking. I made a version of this recipe, from Melissa Nibbles, except I used rice instead of pasta and my frozen vegetable mix is 90% carrots because I had already picked out all of the broccoli and cauliflower and added some garbanzo beans. It was delicious, filling, and I have leftovers. Those are my three main requirements for cooking.
5. When the snow finally stops, snowboarding will be super fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just came across your blog! it's fabulous! you have some great insight on your posts! i love snow storm benefits ;)