Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New things!

New hobbies are expensive.

Backcountry.com is having Semi-Annual Sale with Free 2-day shipping right now, and today is the last day.

I definitely bought a coat, goggles, and mittens for snowboarding. Well, the coat is partly for fashion because I have a serviceable shell, but it's ugly and doesn't match my pants. It's also a little short.

G-chat conversation with Katie today:
Lynn: I may have bought a coat, goggles, and mittens today.
Katie: You are turning into a snowboarder!
Lynn: Yeah, brah. Toasty.

I think that I'm going to buy a mid-season pass at Sierra-at-Tahoe. I'd prefer Heavenly, but they don't offer mid-season pricing, and I am definitely not paying $800 for only half a season.

Now I just need a board, boots, and bindings. And maybe a butt pad.

No comments: