Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. We have mice in our apartment. Ack! Ack ack ack! I can deal with mice, but I don't like them. A certain former roommate's cat brought a live mouse in as a gift once (or twice), and that was was exciting. A mouse also ran in the open door at the Barn and hung around the kitchen for awhile. Because I am from The Country, it always seems to fall on my shoulders to deal with the mice, while certain city girls run around shrieking. But this time, our landlord's son comes by once a day, removes the dead mice, and resets the traps. It's awesome. While I enjoy knowing that I can deal with mice, I really enjoy someone else having to do it.

Our mice are less cute

2. I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn a real bra during the month of March. Why would I want to encase my boobs in uncomfortable pieces of rigging and plastic and metal, when there are more comfortable options available?

Sports bras FTW!

3. In two months, I will be at the Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my very favorite people in the world for a bachelorette party. I am so beyond excited about this trip that I can't even think about it. I'm guessing there will be lots of drinking (I'm bringing the Everclear), spellcasting (Jodi already called oculus reparo) and dirty Harry Potter jokes.

Here are some pictures from previous Better Lovers adventures:

Playing Wizard Staff at BLCT #3

L-Budz, Jodi Christ Superstar and I went to Hawaii once. It rained a lot.

You are what you drink party: Person on Safari, Bridesmaid, Teacher, & Groomsman- plus a Rasta photobomber

Halloween Scaryoke at Yen Wor Village: Tourist, Jared from Subway (those are "before" pants around E-bot's neck), Pirate, Person on a 5k Walk for Herpes

Just a typical book club meeting at the Beav. I believe Joderine is plugging her ears because a Creed song is playing on the jukebox.

Nicole & I went to Provo, UT for AmeriCorps training. This is at the science museum on BYU's campus. Nicole is pretending this lion is Aslan.

Can you see why I am so excited? Does anyone else have awesome trips planned in the near future?

No comments: