Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This will change your life.

I know I'm a little late to the game with this one, but now that I have a blender, I am obsessed with Frozen Banana "Ice Cream".

I love it. I want to eat it constantly. I sit at work, and wish I had a blender here. Here's my favorite way to do it"

1 frozen banana (I peel and cut my banana into 1 inch chunks before I freeze it)
1/4 c almond milk
1 tsp agave nectar
4 or 5 frozen mango chunks

Put all ingredients into blender, and blend until ice cream consistency. Enjoy!


P.S. Once Jodi Christ Superstar thought that Gwen Stefani was spelling "bananas" wrong in this song. She was worried about children who would grow up not knowing how to spell "bananas". Then Fergie came along, and a whole generation of children don't know how to spell "tasty".

No comments: