Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday - Question Edition

1. What should I do with my hair? Should I get bangs?

Right now my hair looks like this, but it's kind of a bizarre reddish color (thanks box dye!):


While sometimes I really like how I look with bangs,


My last haircut...not so much.


I have not got my hair cut since September because the last one was so bad. I'm now a little gun shy.

So what should I do? Bangs? No bangs? Embrace the whole magenta-hair-thing and dye my hair pink?

2. What should I bring to Orlando with me?

Besides Everclear.

I'm going to Harry Potter Land with the BLs for KJW's bachelorette bacchinalia. What do I bring? My family is not amusement park people. Or really vacation people. We went to Disneyland when I was four, but I literally don't remember anything about the trip other than sitting outside of Space Mountain because I was too small to go on it. I've also never been to Florida.

What do I bring? What are some amusement park essentials?

3. What are some good exercises that I can do throughout the day?

I am inspired by Rose's EXTREME OFFICE WORK OUTS and I want to start incorporating them throughout the day.

What should I try? Squats? Lunges? Bicep curls with my coffee mug?

No comments: