Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

In Picture Form:

First there was Girlie Wine Night with a lot of this:

Two Buck Chuck (here)

And this:

Fancy Gross Out Cheese (here)

And these:


Too much of the three previous items and too little sleep and too many:

Rainclouds (here)

Meant no

hiking (here) to Feather Falls.

Instead, we watched

And snuck in
Delicious, cheesy goodness (here)

There was still too much rain for hiking on Sunday so I watched

This show (here) is like a reunion of the cast of Veronica Mars.

Eventually, I dragged myself off the couch and laced up these:
My Adidas running shoes (here) which I don't exactly like.

And ran up and down a bunch of these

hills that feel much steeper than they look (here).

Lassen thought that I was crazy for running up and down the same hill over and over, but he enjoyed it anyway. It's amazing how sore a mile of hills vs. 4 miles of flat will make you! The stairs at work have been a slight challenge.

All in all, it was a great weekend.

No comments: