Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fun Day

Today I'm wearing a glow in the dark wolf t-shirt. And it's not just any wolf t-shirt. There is a wolf, a bear, a moose, and an elk. It's pretty sweet.

My parents have been in town, so I haven't really been getting my sweat on the last couple of days. More eating good food, drinking good beer, and hanging out in the hot tub.

Last night in the hot tub, I met hot Dutch twins. One of whom was a fighter pilot in the Dutch air force. While I have a perfectly wonderful laser-building boyfriend, I may have cried myself to sleep at the thought that I missed my chance to move to the Netherlands, and spend my days eating gouda and frolicking around tulip fields.

But for all you single ladies, they will be in Lake Taco for the next couple of days...

Like this, but with more wooden shoes.


No comments: